WALT MEMBER BENEFITS
The World Association for Laser Therapy boasts a multi-national membership that includes the world’s leading experts in all forms of treatment. WALT aims to provide an accessible platform to expand the body of knowledge through clinical & laboratory research, and encourage international co-operation and interaction for Laser Therapists of all disciplines.
6 good reasons why you should join WALT:
1. Flexible Membership
We have a variety of membership options designed to meet your specific needs: Individual, Student, Non-journal & Institution Options.
2. Journal of Photomedicine and Laser Surgery
Photomedicine and Laser Surgery is the leading scientific journal for photobio-modulation. Published 12 times a year, Photomedicine and Laser Surgery covers basic and clinical research, expanded applications, and procedures in medicine, surgery, dentistry, safety, new instrumentation, optical diagnostics, and the broad range of activities related to the understanding and applications of biophotonics in medicine. Although covering surgical and technical aspects of lasers in medicine, phototherapy is the dominating theme. Access the complete Journal of Photomedicine and Laser Surgery online, including journal archives. A great reference for postgraduate studies.
3. WALT Review e-Journal
Issued three times a year which features up to date information, conference reports, scientific news, book reviews, regional reports and Association announcements.
4. Biannual WALT Congress
Members enjoy preferential Registration rates for the WALT Congress where there are abundant opportunities to join in discussion and attend special WALT functions and assemblies.
5. Access to WALT website
The WALT website is professionally run and updated regularly. It contains membership news, details of WALT Officers and Council and Committee members, subscription information, scientific reports and book reviews, calendar of events with details of upcoming conferences and meeting details, journal information, instructions for authors, and links to other valuable sites.
6. Membership Certificate
Members receive a high resolution PDF membership certificate.
- WALT Student annual Membership This membership offers online access of the Photomedicine and Laser Surgery journal only and is targeted to students in countries not covered by the PERI programme. Student members will also receive online eNewsletter.
- Non-Journal Membership $120.00 per year WALT Non-Journal Membership Includes online eNewsletter - without subscription to official journal Photomedicine and Laser Surgery.
- Individual annual WALT Membership (Includes the monthly journal Photomedicine and Laser Surgery (online access only), PLUS online eNewsletter.
- Institutional annual WALT Membership Includes the monthly journal Photomedicine and Laser Surgery (online access only) PLUS online eNewsletter.